Still no pics, sorry, I'll be getting this fixed soon, but I have to tell you there is some serious excitement coming our way very soon..... Not gonna tell you what it is, have to check back!! : )
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OK! I'm excited - what's going to happen? I figured one of us better ask so that we can find out- !!!!!!!!! I've got a couple of things going thru my head?!?!?!
3 comments:
OK! I'm excited - what's going to happen? I figured one of us better ask so that we can find out- !!!!!!!!! I've got a couple of things going thru my head?!?!?!
How's Levi and Jake?
Nana
what's going to happen? why don't i get to know??? what's exciting? i wanna know what's exciting!! lol
do I know??? What is it!?!?! TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!! You know I don't do well with secrets!!!
Post a Comment