Friday, October 3, 2008

More, More, More

Around the house we've had some excitement.

My Cactus Bloomed

I bought this in Texas because of the flower, and am so excited it finally bloomed again! (twice actually and I just found new buds this morning!)




We Had the Most Interesting Visitor


I found this one night in our back yard. I'd never seen anything like it before so I was determined to figure out what it is. After searching for hours through all kinds of caterpillars, I decided it's not a caterpillar. I believe it is a sawfly larvae. I'm glad these pictures turned out fairly well, but you have to believe it was even cooler in real life.




Our Couch Finally Came

I suppose it was worth the wait, but err still probably won't buy from them again. We have a matching love seat too. The couch reclines and it's way more comfy than lawn chairs! (can you tell we live close to sonic? Happy Hour - gotta love it)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that couch and cactus is awesome

-Ag

Candi Ladwig said...

wow, somehow I missed this post! That "larva" thing is really neat!!